Saturday, October 20, 2007

Stupid Surveys

I used to sometimes like these things via email. Now they're always used in MySpace bulletins. I hate posting MySpace bulletins. But I figured, with my intentions of writing more on this damn thing...I would do a stupid bulletin.

How old will you be in 13 months?
31

Do you think you'll be married by then?
Ha

What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
I can't think of a thing. Let me get back to you.

Who was the last person to text you?
Aural Lice

Do you prefer call or text?
Texting

Do you have any pets?
Oskar! The scruffy orange commie cat with dog-like tendencies

What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Uh, sudoku and watching Degrassi: The Next Generation. Shoot me now.

Do you like carrots?
I am carrots.

When is the last time you saw your mom?
December 29, 2007

How many houses have you lived in?
10 (including apartments)

How many city/towns have you lived in?
5

Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Huh? Depends on what the eff I'm going to be walking on, you eff-nut.

Are you a social person?
I can be.

What was the last thing you ate?
Cheerios

What is your favorite color?
Black

What are you doing for your next birthday?
I don't even know what I'm doing next week.

What is your favorite TV show?
Battlestar Galactica, South Park, Entourage, Flight of the Conchords, ANTM

What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Sometimes you feel like grape jelly. Sometimes you feel like strawberry jam.

Do you like coffee?
Sure. But I'll make sure to have someone slip a note in its locker during study hall to see if it likes me.

What are you listening to?
Relative silence peppered with white noise

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Right

Do you know how to play poker?
Yes. But there are several forms of poker so I think this question has a much too general scope.

What are you thinking about right now?
Why am I doing to ridiculous survey?

Any plans for this weekend?
Cleaning. Laundry. Shoot me now.

Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Once. Valentine's Day 1998. Lake Ozark, MO. Very glamorous.

Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
One should not be made to choose.

Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Bit rusty, so probably not anymore. But I'm a quick learner.

What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Airfare. Clothing. Origami.

Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
A pair of earrings and a ring. And often a necklace.

Who is the funniest person you know?
I tend to surround myself with funny people. Why choose?

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
The Stay Puff Marshmellow man is technically not an animal, but a character. He hangs out, ok? I'm a grown woman. He doesn't travel with me, but he hangs out. Don't judge me, you sick honkey.

What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Call Me by Blondie

What is the color of your bedroom walls?
White. I rent.

Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?
Actually, I do. Or I try to because it saves X many gallons. Does this make me green?

Do you wish someone was with you right now?
I would like to shower first.

Are you mad about anything?
Mambo. Max.

Are you taken or single?
Why are you asking?

And another one for good measure...

Who was the last person you hung out with, actual one-on-one?
Gusto

Do you think you're approachable?
Sure

How do you feel about the person you kissed last?
I did good.

Do you regret doing anything in the past several weeks?
Christ, no.

When was the last time you had alcohol?
Wednesday evening

Are you a partier?
When the mood strikes

What do you think of when you hear the word "slut"?
John Mayer

Do you have a dirty mind?
It's the one thing I refuse to clean up.

Would you ever work as a stripper if it were the only available job for you?
I suppose I have the skills, but I'm not a very good liar. Donning a polyester "evening gown" and
lapdances would probably get me fired on my first night out.

Have you been pressured to do anything recently?
Pressuing. How all after school specials begin.

Who's the sweetest person you know right now?
Goatboy

Do you know anyone with a serious illness?
I know a few people with serious mental problems.

Do you like your name?
Sure

Is anyone interested in you right now?
Who knows

Who is the 5th text in your inbox from?
Mandie

What's your favorite number?
13

Would you ever cross-dress?
According to those in the Pentecostal faith, I already do.

Do you have a Facebook?
Unfortunately

Do you hate anyone?
Don't be a hater

When was the last time you went to the movies?
A month ago, to review some crap called The Brothers Solomon

Are you a good speller?
Yes

What's your worst habit?
I don't need to make a list

Are you listening to any music? What song?
No/No

Would you ever give your number out over the Internet?
617-867-5309

What's your shoe size?
7–8 in US sizes

Do you still talk to the person you last had a thing with?
That's a complicated question

Do you love someone?
My black heart is overflowing with love

Have you ever lost the person you loved?
Huh? Another much too general question.

What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
Which ex?

Would you ever cheat on your bf/gf with a really hot guy/girl?
I'll decide should I ever get myself in such a situation

Would you rather feel pain or be numb?
Pain

Do you like competition?
Depends on the game

Would you ever stay with someone, just because you didn't want to break their heart?
No

Have you ever taken anyone/anything for granted?
Sure

Do you hate being alone?
Everyone needs to be alone sometimes

Has anyone ever broken your heart?
Sure

Last time you went swimming in a pool?
A little over a week ago in Dubrovnik

Where was the last place you went shopping?
7–11

How do you feel about your hair?
That I want to know what its feeling.

Christ, I feel so gay right now. I just remembered why I never do these things.

No comments: